PolePositionLounge warmly welcomes women!
Driving a simulator does not need power nor a specific height but focus and concentration. In a group you can experience the sim-racing together, more or less competitive, as you wish. For group of 4 to 24 people we design an individual program, or you just choose a thirty minutes fun drive.
Our bistro offers drinks and snacks, on demand we organize catering.
The lounge can be reserved for women only!
The lounge as a Meeting Place:
We offer a room for meetings and presentations. We can also organize a motivational talk and discussion round with women in motorsport.
Advancement of Women from another perspective: move your boundaries
The co-founder of the PolePositionLounge, Patricia Kellerhals, supports women since many years as a business leader. She wants to enlarge that engagement to women in motorsport, while at the same time showing women of all ages how to engage successfully. An important aspect in getting heard and having a place on the front row (or on pole) is overcoming your own boundaries and barriers.
- Explore your boundaries in the sim, take a risk and overcome insecurities
- In exchange with successful women in motorsport learn how they overcome hurdles in men dominated environment
- Networking between women in leadership positions and in motorsport
- Exchanges experiences f
- Active advancement of women in the Sim- and motorsport (coaching, training opportunities)
- Support the first women only sim racing team: Speed Curves